BUSBY is proud to invite SEO specialists, guru’s, masters and hot shots to compete over a 4 month period to gain the highest position they can achieve on Google (USA Google Data Center – http://22.214.171.124)
Set up your own website and optimise it for the key phrase we announce on the start date. Prizes will be awarded to the contenstants whose site is ranked 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th on the finish date on Google (USA Google Data Center – http://126.96.36.199).
New Contest Keyword: BUSBY SEO TEST
Start Time: 1st October 2008 (12:00 midday, Perth, WA)
Finish Time: 31st January 2009 (12:00 midday, Perth, WA)
First Prize : $5000
Second Prize : $2000
Third Prize : $500
Fourth Prize : $250
Fifth Prize : $100
Midway prize – $1000 to the entrant who has the highest Average ranking on Google (USA Google Data Center – http://188.8.131.52) this can be measured on Monday 5th January 2009 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia.
- Start date is 1st October 2008 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia at which point the phrase will be posted on the Busby website.
- End date of 31st January 2009 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia.
- Only ethical SEO techniques may be engaged and the judges reserve the right to review the techniques engaged by the winner to ensure they comply.
- No pornography, no discrimination and no illegal behaviour is permitted.
- The competition is only open to domain and sub domain names that do not include the key phrase in any form.
- Only registered entrants are eligible to compete and win the prize. Busby will maintain a list of entrants which can be view on the Entrants list page.
- Registration is free, open to anyone of any age, gender, race and domicile and can only be made through Registration Process.
- All entrants pages must have a visible link back to www.busbywebsolutions.com with the following text (including the hyperlink) in black arial 10 font: Participant in the Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation Challenge
- Only one prize per person.
- Employees, franchisees and licensees of Busby (and each of their family members) are eligible to enter but are not eligible to win any prizes.
- From time to time rules are added/updated in-line with community feedback to find the most up-to-date rules please click here.